WHAT’S NEW WITH QUICKBOOKS 2019
QuickBooks Desktop 2019 was just released!
QuickBooks Pro, Premier and Enterprise 2019 have been upgraded with new features, here is a quick recap of what to expect:
- Filter to include/exclude inactive inventory items
- Easily manage bills with a new consolidated view of outstanding invoices
- Invoice status tracker provides real-time statuses on your invoices
- Ability to transfer credits across customer jobs in one-click
And in coming issues, we’ll discuss how you can access these features.
QuickBooks Enterprise 2019 has been upgraded with the same features listed above in the Pro and Premier softwares, but in addition the following are new to Enterprise specifically:
- Enhancements to employee sick and vacation time
- More user settings available that prevent access to sensitive info
- For Platinum users, enhanced ‘Pick, Pack and Ship’ inventory features
What’s New in Mac QuickBooks Desktop 2019
That’s right, a new version of Mac too! New features include:
- iCloud Document Sharing
- Reconcile Discrepancy
- Past Due Stamps
- Customer and Vendor Center Email Tracking
Contact us if you’re interested in upgrading.
(310)791-1230 | email@example.com
Why doesn’t QuickBooks Online have an update?
QuickBooks Online users get their accounts updated automatically with their subscription, as the software is improved by Intuit…so there’s no need to wait for the next release to get the best available updates!