QuickBooks Desktop Pro
$199.95 – $499.95
Choose the number of users you need and click 'add to cart' to place your order for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
QuickBooks Desktop Pro is accounting software made for small businesses that help you to organize your business finances and accounting on a Windows PC. It is easy to setup and simple to use.
Many important tools and features are included with QuickBooks Desktop Pro:
– Track business performance easily using the Insights Homepage tool
– Over 100 instant reports available on your sales, expenses and profit
– Capability to track up to 14,500 items
– Get paid fast with online invoicing
– Organize your business finances all in one place.
– Ensure you have reliable records for tax time.
Your QuickBooks Desktop Pro order comes with the latest software for 1 to 3 users, and a license to download Pro up to 3 times.
Have questions about QuickBooks Desktop Pro?
Contact the QuickBooks Pros at Accounting Therapy: call (310)791-1230, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit a contact form.
|Number of Users||
1, 2, 3
Terms, FAQs and Specifications
Product Terms, FAQs and Specifications
If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks for any reason, call (888) 729-1996 within 60 days of your dated receipt/purchase confirmation for a full refund of the purchase.
Intuit and QuickBooks are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Intuit Inc. Intuit Inc Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support are subject to change without notice.
Q1: Can QuickBooks Desktop Pro be installed on more than one computer?
A1: Yes. Your license lets you install the product on up to 3 computers. It also has a multi-company feature.*
* A purchased QuickBooks license allows for more than one company file, but does not support different company files to be opened simultaneously. Only one company file may be open and managed at a time. You may: (a) install the Software on the number of computers equal to the number of user licenses you purchased; (b) access and use the Software solely by the number of specific persons corresponding to the number of user licenses you purchased, with no substitution of such users (for example, if you purchased a 3 user license pack and you have 10 employees in your company, the original 3 specific persons who were initially provided with access to and use of the Software, are the only persons licensed to use the Software unless you purchase additional licenses; (c) place a copy of your software data files on a network for access by licensed users; (d) install the Software on 1 additional computer above the number of the license(s) you purchased, solely to accompany your software data file, and not for use of the Software by another user; and (e) for each user license you purchased, make one copy of the printed materials accompanying the Software, if any, or print one copy of any online user documentation solely for use by licensed users. Notwithstanding (b) above, you may replace a specific user if such user leaves and must be replaced with a new employee. The maximum number of simultaneous users (users accessing the file at the same time) for QuickBooks Pro is three users and Premier Edition is five users. All users must be networked and must each have their own QuickBooks license.
Q2: What’s the difference between Desktop Pro and Premier?
A2: Premier has tailor-made reports for specific industries and allows up to 5 users while Pro allows 3.**
** Each unique user requires a license. Each license sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
Desktop System Requirements
• Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
• Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, 2012 R2, or 2016
• 2.4 GHz processor
• 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
• 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
• 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
• Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
• Product registration required
• Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings
INTEGRATION WITH OTHER SOFTWARE
• Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
• E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-supporting e-mail clients
• Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)